Things to See or Do / Adventures
• Visit all 7 Continents | 6/7
• Visit 100 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
• See all 7 New Wonders of the World
• Throw a Dart at a Map and Go
• Swim with Sting Rays
• Swim with Dolphins
• Take a Spontaneous Road Trip
• Climb a Mountain
• Zipline in the Jungles or Mountains
• Parasailing/ Paragliding
U.S. Bucket List
• Visit all 50 States including DC | 37/51
• Drive Route 66
• Visit the 4 Corner States
• Hike Antelope Canyon | Arizona
• Helicopter/Hike the Grand Canyon | Arizona
• Hike the Half-Dome at the Yosemite | California
• Attend a Luau | Hawaii
• Climb the Haiku Stairs in Oahu | Hawaii
• Attend the Kentucky Derby | Kentucky
• Visit the French Quarters | New Orleans
• See a Broadway Musical around Christmas Time | New York
• Visit Time Square | New York
• Eat a Philly Cheese Steak in Philly | Pennsylvania
• See Mt. Rushmore | South Dakota
• Visit the National Parks in Utah | Utah
• See the Fall Foliage in Vermont | Vermont
• Tour the White House | Washington DC
International Bucket List
• See the Northern Lights in a Scandinavian country
• Shop at the European Christmas Markets
• Swim with Pink Dolphins | Amazon
• Boat around the Amazon | Amazon
• See an Opera at the Sydney Opera House | Australia
• Swim with Pigs | Bahamas
• Sleep in an over water Bungalow | Bora Bora
• Take the Walk of Faith, Tianmen Mountain | China
• Walk the Great Wall of China | China
• Sleep in a Treehouse | Costa Rica
• Explore the Galapagos Islands | Ecuador
• See the Pyramids of Giza | Egypt
• Walk Across Abbey Road in London | England
• Watch the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace | England
• Stay in a Glass Igloo | Finland
• Sunbathe Topless on the French Riviera | France
• Watch the Sunset in Santorini | Greece
• Tour a Windmill | Holland
• Climb to Tin Tian, Big Buddha | Hong Kong
• Soak in the Blue Lagoon | Iceland
• Get a Henna Tattoo | India
• Stand in Front of the Taj Mahal | India
• Komodo National Park | Indonesia
• Hear the Pope Speak at the Vatican | Italy
• Learn to Make Pasta From Scratch | Italy
• Pose With the Leaning Tower of Pisa | Italy
• Ride a Vespa in Tuscany | Italy
• Ride in a Gondola in Venice | Italy
• Sleep in a Tuscan Villa | Italy
• See a Sumo Wrestling | Japan
• Explore the Ancient Ruins of Petra | Jordan
• Float in the Dead Sea | Jordan or Israel
• Float Down Mekong River | Laos
• Stay at the Boat Hotel in Cocoa Island | Maldives
• Gamble at Casino Monte Carlo | Monaco
• Hike the Franz Josef Glacier | New Zealand
• Road Trip around New Zealand | New Zealand
• Visit Middle Earth | New Zealand
• Sit on the Edge of Preikestolen | Norway
• Swim in Jellyfish Lake | Palau
• Hike the Inca Trail | Peru
• Hike Through the Crooked Forest | Poland
• Run With the Bulls in Pamplona | Spain
• Let Go of a Floating Lantern | Thailand
• Balloon Over Cappadocia’s Fairy Chimneys | Turkey
• Cross the Tunnel of Love | Ukraine
• Visit Stonehenge | United Kingdom
• Shop at the Floating Market | Vietnam or Thailand
Events Around the World Bucket List
• Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta | USA
• Carnival of Rio de Janeiro | Brazil
• Holi Festival | India
• Battle of the Oranges | Italy
• Carnival of Venice | Italy
• Obon Festival | Japan
• Día de los Muertos | Mexico
• Mardi Gras | New Orleans
• Olympic Games | TBD
• La Tomatina | Spain
• Pingxi Lantern Festival | Taiwan
• Songkran Water Festival | Thailand
I never slept so well on a plane until i experience my first first class experience. My seat reclined completely. I had a 5 course meal for dinner plus another meal upon arrival. I don’t think I can or want to fly Economy again.
I had the craziest experience ever including getting some money stolen, having a bloody noise with no bathroom in sight, and get shoved by an officer to name a few. Regardless, I’m glad that this wasn’t my only solo trip.
Accomplished on May 2012 to London, England by myself. This was my first time ever on a plane and I had to learn how to do it on my own.
Edinburgh has a huge NYE party called Hogmanay. This was my couchsurfing host.
Accomplished on August 26, 2014 in Panama City, Panama.
My niece and I went to the Metropolitan Rain Forest. In May 2017, I visited the Amazon Rain Forest
I went swimming with nurse sharks and sting rays.
We saw La Bufadora in Ensenada, Mexico when we docked in on our cruise.
For my 31st birthday, I wanted to do something memorable. I rode my first horse and I went white water rafting for the first time. The instructions were all in Spanish and I depended on my fellow raft-mates to guide me. I had a blast and I continue rafting when I can.
This was the best image I could capture but it was magical.
From what I was told, we were standing on a volcano with glaciers.
I visited Plitvice Lakes during my 2018 Euro Road Trip to Italy, Slovenia, and Croatia. Plitvice was definitely one of my highlights of my trip,
Accomplished on May 28, 2014.
The fountain is very crowded in the day time but more intimate at night.
I rode a camel..rather a dromedary (one hump camel) in the Sahara desert. It was a fantastic experience and would do it again.
Oktoberfest was perhaps one of the best celebrations I’ve ever been to.